By Vladimir Brezina and Johna Till Johnson
It’s that season again! Every now and then there seems to be a wave of blogger awards, and a particularly big one appears to be cresting now…
Bloggers have different reactions to these awards. But whatever you may think, each award does represents a wish on the part of the donor to honor the recipient. So we feel truly honored to have received, in the past week or so, these four awards:
- First, we received the Illuminating Blogger Award from C.J. at Food Stories.
- Then, we received the One Lovely Blog Award from Detours by Deepali.
- And finally, we received both the Versatile Blogger Award and the Kreativ Blogger Award from Stacy, a.k.a. Transplantednorth.
We thank all three bloggers very, very much for their appreciation of Wind Against Current!
And now it’s our turn to pass the awards on to blogs that we particularly enjoy and admire. Leaving aside blogs that we’ve already passed awards to in previous rounds of award-giving (here and here), we nominate these 16 blogs:
- Alice through the Macro Lens
- The (Urban-Wildlife) Interface
- A Word in Your Ear
- The Urge To Wander
- Lust & Rum
- The Lavender Hill Mob
- yi-ching lin photography
- veronika hjorths bilder
- Cee’s Life Photography Blog
- Morgan Wiltshire Photography
- Frames & Focus
(To avoid multiplication of awards without end, we ask the recipients to pick just the one award that most appeals to them. Perhaps, if the awards are selected too, some will become truly sought after…)
We look forward to reading more beautiful and inspiring posts on these blogs in the future. Readers, do check them out!