By Vladimir Brezina
The last weekly Photo Challenge of 2012 is—My 2012 in Pictures!
It’s been impossible to select the best photos. There are just too many photos to look through—I’ve posted more than 2,000 on this blog in 2012—and it takes more resolution than I am capable of at the moment to cull them severely. It’s like killing your children…
So here are, by no means the best photos of 2012, but just 12—one for each month—that in future years may remind Johna and me of some of the memorable stories of 2012—
The stories and more photos are here:
- January: Red Hook: An Unexpected Adventure
- February: Pas de Deux
- March: Spring Has Sprung, Seemingly
- April: In Memoriam
- May: Where the Wild Rocks Are: Rock Gardening in Rhode Island
- June: Manhattan Island Marathon Swim 2012: Follow the Red Herring!
- July: Long Island Kayak Circumnavigation: Day 8—Independence Day
- August: Key Biscayne Sunrise
- September: We’re Off to the (Tugboat) Races!
- October: Sandy Saga, Part 4
- November: Images of Fall
- December: Emergence
We hope that 2013 will turn out to be equally memorable and picturesque!